Unscheduled acute care episodes. Rapid decision making. Doctors slowed down by clerical tasks at the point of care. Urgent care scribes ensure documentation matches diagnoses for accuracy, and better health outcomes.Connect with Us
Feel the Impact of Patient-focused, Critical Care.
While it may seem like PROVIDER BURNOUT is unavoidable, and ACCURATE DOCUMENTATION unattainable, with a medical scribe, improvements in both areas become a reality. Active listening with eye contact and therapeutic touch is more achievable during an exam, along with addressing a patient’s concerns or informing them about key aspects of their care.
Together, a provider with a scribe has improved documentation quality, fewer errors and more time to deliver vital care. That’s why clinical leaders turn to ScribeAmerica for analysis and to create a system of support. With the ability to anticipate patient needs, SCRIBES IMPROVE THE OVERALL EFFICIENCY of your Urgent Care practice.
BenefitsContact Business Development
Deliver acute and episodic care more efficiently when supported by a scribe.
Reduce documentation errors at the point of care.
Boost provider satisfaction with reduced clerical burdens.
Increase provider retention and recruitment.
Meet expansion needs with flexible, customized scribe program support.
Improve quality measures and patient safety with optimized staff work-flow.
Bill for CPT codes and ICD-10 with highly trained EMR support.
Schedule referrals and manage patient histories with speed and accuracy.
Scribes assist with gathering data for returning patients including labs and radiology reports.
Confidently manage flu season and patient surges with scribes.
How it Works
While you meet the rapidly growing demand for accessible urgent care, our team designs scribe support programs to help you face the challenges across the care continuum.
We consider the unique urgent care environment and plan for the unexpected.
- Ensure providers are covered every shift.
- Train scribes on your EMR platform.
- Update ICD-10 and CPT code programs for accurate billing.
- Monitor quality improvement measures.
Urgent care requires an optimized team to provide quality care. Our scribes are ready to handle tasks in addition to EMR support to care teams and providers.
- Improve patient outcomes with top-of-license strategy
- Facilitate the completion of daily clerical and non-clinical tasks
Our process ensures scribes are ready for a fast-paced Urgent Care environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training shifts with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassesment
The Advanced Scribe Training Program
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- HIPAA/PHI Compliance
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Provider-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log
Provide Quality Care with Medical Scribes.