Click HERE to find out.
TeleScribes: Remote Scribe Solutions
No matter where or when you provide care for patients, you deserve a state-of-the-art solution for medical documentation. TeleScribes transform your practice by delivering cutting-edge, engaged, domestic support. Our TeleScribe programs are designed with an understanding that provider needs often vary. Whether in a rural setting, a provider with variable hours, or a practice with low FTE demands, TeleScribes offers flexible, tailored, real-time documentation solution, delivered by the nation's leader in medical scribe training and management.
Tailored TeleScribe options to meet your unique needs
TeleScribes AudioOur TeleScribes Audio program offers flexible and affordable medical scribe services over a landline or mobile phone. Scribes capture all key information and document the encounter in the appropriate EHR field. TeleScribes Audio delivers a virtual solution with the unparalleled benefits of ScribeAmerica’s highly-trained, domestic scribes. Welcome to flexibility and reliability that empowers providers to work at the top of their license, at the touch of a button.
Why TeleScribes is Right for You:
How it Works
Experience the ScribeAmerica difference. We understand one size does not fit all. We offer both video and audio programs, where you're connected in real-time to a domestic-based scribe.
The Advanced Scribe Training Program
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- HIPAA/PHI Compliance
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Provider-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log