Click HERE to find out.
No matter where or when you provide care for patients, you deserve a state-of-the-art solution for medical documentation. TeleScribes transform your practice by delivering cutting-edge, engaged, domestic support.
Nothing should hinder your access to innovative documentation assistance.
BenefitsContact Client Solutions
How it Works
Led by a former healthcare administrator, the TeleScribe team provides game-changing remote support to reduce physician burnout.
TeleScribes offer domestic assistance to improve data capture and documentation.
- Log into secure portal
- Speak directly with scribe during patient encounter
- Close screen to enable audio only for patient privacy
TeleScribes ensure rural locations and hard to staff areas are covered.
- Enjoy the benefits of a scribe in any location.
- Improve provider work-life balance with remote medical scribes
Our process ensures scribes are ready for the non-stop ED environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training shifts with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassesment
The Advanced Scribe Training Program
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- HIPAA/PHI Compliance
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Provider-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log
Patients who are paired with Care Navigators report feeling less anxiety, and an increased ability to self-manage their conditions between visits. And providers report increased job satisfaction from improved efficiency, and knowing their patients have access to care teams, and strategic support.