When patients need access to care outside of the hospital setting, reducing wait times and managing volume is critical. Scribes transform care team work-flow to meet daily outpatient challenges.Connect with Us
The key to success in the outpatient setting comes down to customization.
Our outpatient scribe program meets the DEMANDS OF INDIVIDUAL PROVIDER PREFERENCE, while never losing sight of the big picture. Optimizing work-flow and REDUCING CARE TEAM CLERICAL BURDEN is especially important for outpatient providers in today’s healthcare environment. That’s why we have expanded training and implementation to over 100 specialties and subspecialties.
Depending on the needs of an outpatient specialty, SCRIBES ALLOW PROVIDERS TO SEE MORE PATIENTS IN A DAY, and focus efforts on improving clinical outcomes. Across all E&M levels, scribes are able to document patient encounters with greater detail, leading to more precise reimbursements and increased revenue.
BenefitsContact Business Development
Increase patient access to care.
Manage seasonal fluctuation in patient census without adding an additional provider.
Decrease number of non-billable encounters.
Save time per patient encounter.
Complete clinical Information in real-time.
Reduce time spent charting.
Impact RAF scores and improve billing.
Impact patient care and increase satisfaction scores.
Compare provider satisfaction surveys post scribe implementation.
Assist with backlogged documentation encounters.
How it Works
To achieve measurable results, our team closely monitors progress from the first day of implementation.
Together, we improve the effectiveness of your outpatient providers.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Support the transition to a medical scribe program
- Define KPIs and goals
- Train scribes to meet outpatient specialty specific needs
Our goal is to increase effectiveness and mitigate risk with our integrated approach.
- Work on-site with outpatient administrators
- Review metrics including cost and quality
Our process ensures scribes are ready for a fast-paced environment.
- Step 1: Demanding classroom training
- Step 2: Training shifts with senior level scribes
- Step 3: Continuous and Regular Reassessment
The Advanced Scribe Training Program
Approximately 120 hours per scribe
- Medical Terminology
- System Based Videos
- Audio Exercises
- HIPAA/PHI Compliance
- Documentation for Billing and Medicolegal Liability
- Professional Appearance
- Case Presentations
- Final Examination
minimum 6 days
- One-to-one Personal Clinical Training
- Real-time Chart Review and Corrective Feedback
- Advanced Efficiency and Patient Tracking Training
- Core Measures and PQRI Documentation
- Clinical Performance Final Assessment
- Quality Assurance Program and Continuing Scribe Education
- Monthly Evaluations and Performance Assessments
- Monthly Provider-to-Scribe Satisfaction Reporting
- Charting Review and Deficiency Log
Provide Quality Care with Medical Scribes.