Click here to find out.
The role of the traditional medical scribe has evolved from documentation assistant to productivity partner. Though primarily focused on reducing the clerical burden of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), today's medical scribes improve the efficiency of entire care teams. As burnout reaches epidemic proportions, medical scribes assist with critical ancillary tasks, empowering care teams to work top-of-license.
What is a Medical Scribe?
Provide the Highest Level of Care with Medical Scribes
Full Turn-key Solutions for the New Era of Healthcare.
Determine what metrics are important to you.
- Review and define KPIs and benchmarks.
- Conduct pre-scribe data collection and surveys.
- Deliver on ROI and reporting metrics.
For high-volume practices and fast-paced specialties.
- Recruit and hire to meet specific patient volumes.
- Provide industry leading training across specialties.
- Define ancillary tasks to right-size care team work-flow.
The highest level of medical scribe support.
- Receive monthly reports and updates on charts.
- Lead 90 day evaluations to track success.
- Conduct post-scribe provider satisfaction surveys.