Click HERE to find out.
Adding a qualified Nurse Scribe to the care team reduces burdensome documentation while increasing the quality of care and work-life for nurses. Although nurses comprise the largest workforce in healthcare, the industry has lacked the right solution to address the high levels of burnout causing an alarming shortage, until now. A Nurse Scribe program bridges care gaps, boosts job satisfaction, and improves patient care.
Providers thrive with scribes. Now nurses do, too.
How the Nurse Scribe Program Works
Finally, a solution for the compassionate caregivers on your team. Our proven solution pairs nurses with scribes to assist with workload, gather supplies, complete documentation and more.
Our team provides a workflow analysis to ensure program success
- Address specific areas of improvement, from burnout to retention
- Solve complex workflow challenges with flexible scheduling
- Provide best practices and nursing thought leadership
We’ve adapted scribe training to design a safe and efficient Nurse Scribe Program
- Recruiting for site-specific needs
- Maintain schedules and rotations
- Reduce nurse overtime hours with documentation support
Our reporting process makes it possible to turn data into insights.
- Track metrics and program success
- Measure efficiency gains including nurse satisfaction
- Mobilize quick responses to program challenges
The Evolution of the Scribe: Nurse Care Team Assistants
The undeniable link between nursing care and patient well-being calls for a paradigm shift. That’s why we’ve modernized the role of the medical scribe to assist nurses with patient rounding, post-op monitoring and additional tasks under the direction of the RN. This evolution of the Nurse Scribe role – Nurse Care Team Assistants – has been developed by our sister-company, CareThrough. To learn more about Nurse CTAs, visit CareThrough.com.Learn About Nurse CTAs