Intelligent candidate who can work positively and cooperatively amidst a stressful and most unique environment
You NEED to have good penmanship and computer skills, your medical expertise is NOT required but is an added bonus, and the traits listed below ARE required for they are not easily learned.
What we EXPECT from YOU!
- Ability to multitask
- Self Motivation
Things that will help you SUCCEED!
Note: Scribe hours may be counted towards clinical training for PA school. (Review your school's policies for additional information.)
- A passion for Medicine
- Able to balance school AND work
- Computer skills, this is a must and will accelerate training as most hospitals are transforming to complete electronic charting
- Mature sophomores can benefit throughout college. Also people taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school are favored and the opportunity is highly beneficial to the applicant.
- Commitment to ScribeAmerica: 2 years part time 8-12 shifts per month or 1 year full time 16-20 shifts per month
What to expect
- Hardwork demanded, every shift
- Unlimited learning curve
- Competitive part time pay
- Some full time positions available