Click here to find out.
What we Expect from You:
- Ability to multitask
- Self Motivation
Things that will help you Succeed:
- A passion for Medicine
- Able to balance school AND work
- Computer skills, this is a must and will accelerate training as most hospitals are transforming to complete electronic charting
- Mature sophomores can benefit throughout college. Also people taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school are favored and the opportunity is highly beneficial to the applicant.
What to Expect:
- Hard-work demanded, every shift
- Unlimited learning curve
- Competitive part time pay
- Some full time positions available
- Commitment to ScribeAmerica: 2 years part time 8-12 shifts per month or 1 year full time 16-20 shifts per month