Click HERE to find out.
Nurse Care Team Assistants
Adding a qualified Nurse CTA to the care team reduces the cost of care and overall length of stay while increasing the quality of work-life for nurses. As the nursing profession experiences an alarming shortage due to increased clerical burdens and burnout, a Nurse CTAs program will bridge gaps in the nursing process, boost job satisfaction and improve patient care.
For Patients’ Physical and Financial Health
Reduce the stress on nurses and improve the quality of care for patients. Finally, a solution for the compassionate care givers on your team.
Bridge the gaps in the nursing process with Nurse CTAs. Our innovative solution pairs nurses with CTAs to assist with workload, respond to call bells and more.
Our detail-oriented team provide nurse work-flow analysis
- Utilize data and metrics to address nurse burnout
- Solve complex work-flow challenges
- Design and develop a Nurse CTA program
We'll hire and train qualified Nurse CTAs
- Recruiting and training for site-specific needs
- Maintain schedules and rotations
- Develop a plan to reduce nurse overtime hours
Gain actionable insights with metrics and reports
- Our reporting process tracks data and metrics to ensure program success
- Measure the efficiency gains
- Track patient satisfaction
Patients who are paired with Care Navigators report feeling less anxiety, and an increased ability to self-manage their conditions between visits. And providers report increased job satisfaction from improved efficiency, and knowing their patients have access to care teams, and strategic support.